We take pride in helping people of Fort Worth and the surrounding communities have a good day and share a laugh with a friend. All of our content must conform to one of 3 principles; to make at least one Fort Worth resident laugh, feel civic pride, or just be happy.
To do this when we create or share content we ask ourselves: Will it make a someone in Fort Worth laugh? Will it make them fill with pride for Fort Worth? Will it make them happy to be on this side of the metroplex?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we’ll likely post the content.
Before we post, however, we also ask ourselves the antithesis of these questions, and if the reverse is also true we’re much less likely to publish the content.
This means our Fort Worth: Better Side channels and blog often do not post content that such as political discussions, social issues (especially those being protested), reports of crime, and other controversial of negative topics. We’ll save that for the 9 o’clock news, CNN, Fox News, and Huffington Post.
What do Fort Worth residents like? Well it’s a wide range of content, but here’s a short list of some popular topics.
- Memes about how bad the traffic is
- Memes about how awful Dallas is
- Memes about how awful Monday’s are
- Memes or Videos about Tacos
- Memes or Videos about Whataburger
- Memes about country music
- Memes about Texas musicians
- Memes or Videos about sports teams in Arlington or Fort Worth (good and bad)
- Photos of the city
- Photos of the country landscape nearby
- Links to news stories about good events in Fort Worth
- Links to news stories about good charities in Fort Worth
- Links to news stories about local heroism
- Good mentions of Fort Worth in the media